1. Select the View, Bars menu.
2. Scroll through of bars until you locate the Milestone bar.
3. Highlight the existing Milestone definition and click in the Filter cell.
4. Turn on the options which are circled in the graphic below and select the OK button.
5. Add a new bar definition by selecting the Add button. Name the new bar Milestones or Critical Milestones or something meaningful to you.
6. Click in the filter cell and turn on the options which are circled in the graphic below. Select the OK button to return you to the main bar dialog.
7. In the main bar dialog, configure the bar style for the critical milestone.
A. Set the end points shapes to diamonds.8. When you are complete, your milestone definition should look like the following:
B. Set the bar shape to the top option in the drop down. This option displays no bar.
C. Set the Endpoint color to Red. The bar color does not matter.